WB Health Recruitment 2018 Notification for the post of Medical Technologist, Lab Technician Vacancies candidates may apply on online mode through its official website that is www.wbhealth.gov.in
WB State Health Department Recruitment 2018
West Bengal Health & Family Welfare is about to published recruitment advertisement to recruit 1023 eligible candidate. The job advertisement is published on official website and from this website one can apply for the job. Aspirant who are looking for latest sarkari naukri are having very good opportunity to apply for this job. As there is huge number of vacant post available chances of getting selected is also very high.
Hit Here–>> SSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
Now let’s have a quick view on department which has published the recruitment, WB State Health Welfare is responsible in of maintaining and developing the health care system in state. West Bengal provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities and most of the health services is provided free of cost to every citizen. This department plays an important role.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The WB Health Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From West Bengal Health Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For WB Health Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Details www.wbhealth.gov.in 2018
- Name Of Organisation : Government of West Bengal, Office Of The Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Jhargram
- Name Of Posts : Medical Technologist, Lab Technician
- Number Of Posts : 55
- Official Website : www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Applying Date : Updated Soon
- Last Date To Apply : Updated Soon
- Applying Process : Online Process
Eligibility Criteria for WB Health Jobs 2018:
- Higher education degree is needed for applying for above mentioned job.
- Education qualification is different for every post which is mentioned above.
- For more information on education refer to official notification or click on link which is available below.
- 100 for aspirant who comes under unreserved category.
- 50 for aspirant who comes under reserved category.
- Fees should be in demand draft from any state bank in service of “District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Birbhum and payable at service branch Suri.
Check: Weekly Employment News
- Age limitation for above mentioned job is maximum age should be of 40 years as on 1st September 2018.
- Age relaxation will be given to candidate who comes under reserved category as per Indian government rules.
- Selection process will be based on through the merit list and computer skill test.
Fill WB Health Recruitment 2018 Online Form:
- Visit official website of West Bengal Health & Family Welfare.
- Click on recruitment tab which is available on left side of home page.
- Click on link which represent above post.
- Follow the instruction which is available over there.
- Fill online form and submit it.
- At last take a print out of it and submit on the address mentioned in official notification with required documents.
- Starting date of submitting online application form: Updated Soon
- Last date for submitting online application form: Updated Soon
- The last date for submission of hard copy: Updated Soon
Official website: – www.wbhealth.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to WB Health recruitment 2018 results, admit card, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Prospects can comment us below their related query, our team member will reply you as soon as possible.