WB Health Recruitment 2018 notification has been released to recruit 1023 eligible candidates & filling online application form available at www.wbhealth.gov.in.
WB State Health Department Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Health & Family Welfare is about to published recruitment advertisement to recruit 1023 eligible candidate. The job advertisement is published on official website and from this website one can apply for the job. Aspirant who are looking for latest sarkari naukri are having very good opportunity to apply for this job. As there is huge number of vacant post available chances of getting selected is also very high.
Now let’s have a quick view on department which has published the recruitment, WB State Health Welfare is responsible in of maintaining and developing the health care system in state. West Bengal provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities and most of the health services is provided free of cost to every citizen. This department plays an important role.
We have also discussed method of applying online which will really help those people who find it difficult to fill online from. We have also mentioned eligibility criteria for above mentioned post which will give you clear idea whether you are eligible for job or not. So we suggest all aspirants to go through it once as it will hardly take your 5 to 10 minutes.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The WB Health Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From West Bengal Health Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For WB Health Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
WB Health Recruitment 2018 Details:
Organization Name: – West Bengal Health & Family Welfare
Number of Posts: – 1023
Name of Posts: –
- Staff Nurse = 618 Posts
- Pharmacist: 309 Posts
- Public Health Manager: 86 Posts
- Urban Health Planning & Monitoring Manager: 09 Posts
- Data Manager: 01 Post
Job Location: – Kolkata
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Health Department Jobs 2018:
- Higher education degree is needed for applying for above mentioned job.
- Education qualification is different for every post which is mentioned above.
- For more information on education refer to official notification or click on link which is available below.
- 100 for aspirant who comes under unreserved category.
- 50 for aspirant who comes under reserved category.
- Fees should be in demand draft from any state bank in service of “District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Birbhum and payable at service branch Suri.
Check: Weekly Employment News
- Age limitation for above mentioned job is maximum age should be of 40 years as on 1st September 2017.
- Age relaxation will be given to candidate who comes under reserved category as per Indian government rules.
- Selection process will be based on through the merit list and computer skill test.
Fill West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti 2018 Online Form:
- Visit official website of West Bengal Health & Family Welfare.
- Click on recruitment tab which is available on left side of home page.
- Click on link which represent above post.
- Follow the instruction which is available over there.
- Fill online form and submit it.
- At last take a print out of it and submit on the address mentioned in official notification with required documents.
- Starting date of submitting online application form: 15th October, 2017
- Last date for submitting online application form: 16th November, 2017
- The last date for submission of hard copy: 20th November 2017
Official website: – www.wbhealth.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to WB Health recruitment 2018 results, admit card, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Prospects can comment us below their related query, our team member will reply you as soon as possible.