WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2017 notification along with application form for 133 vacancies of medical officer posts in now out at www.mscwb.org.
MSCWB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission has release new notification for job regarding in from West Bengal and inviting online application for the post of Medical Officer on official site at www.mscwb.org. So all eligible candidates now can access all the details about it from the same.
The West Bengal Municipal Service Commission is also known as MSCWB was first constituted on 22nd March, 1984 under the Calcutta Municipal Corporation Act 1980. This commission therefore can be called an organization with about 55 years of existence. Kolkata Municipal Service Commission is an entrusted organization works for the recruitment of employees for the KMC.
It takes appropriate steps for the conduct of the recruitment process ensuring the quality and standard needed for the post. Function, duties and responsibilities of this commission have emanated from the provisions of Sec. 19 of the Kolkata municipal corporation Act 1980, which is known as the appointment to a category A or category B post shall be made on the recommendation of the Municipal Service Commission.
It has 133 vacancies for the post of Medical Officer and to fill up all those they are inviting all eligible aspirants. This is a golden opportunity as it is huge recruitment, so don’t miss this opportunity and apply for this as soon as possible on or before the last date of online application. If you are looking for more details then here we have listed all below.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in WB Municipal Service Commission so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from west bengal and searching job in WB Municipal Service Commission so in upcoming days if WB Municipal Service Commission releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2017:
Name of Organization: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission
Number of Vacancies: 133 Posts
Name of Posts: Medical Officer Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- UR: 64 Posts
- SC: 29 Posts
- ST: 10 Posts
- OBC: 26 Posts
- PH: 04 Posts
Eligible Criteria for Kolkata Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Candidates should have age below 37 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates should have possessed MBBS Degree from a recognized university.
- For more details please visit official site and refer the official notification for this section.
- For General & OBC candidates should have to pay Rs. 150/- + Rs. 50/- for processing charge + Rs. 20/- bank charges for challan deposit.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates must have to pay only processing fee for Rs. 50/- + Rs. 20/- bank charges for challan deposit.
- Selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Personality Test & Interview.
Fill WB Municipal Service Commission Medical Officer Application Form 2017:
- Go to www.mscwb.org official website first.
- Now from registration tab click on Apply for the post link.
- Offered job posts is available to your screen.
- Click on Apply/View button to proceed further.
- You will find option to apply for mentioned posts.
- Click on “Apply Online” button to fill application form.
- Submit all valid information for mentioned posts.
- Pay application fee as instructed if any.
- Submit your application form on or previous to last date of submission.
- After due date no application form will be allowed to fulfill.
Important Dates Remember:
- Starting date for apply online application form:
19th December, 2015
- Last date for submit online application form:
08th January, 2016
- Last date of pay application form fee:
12th January, 2016
Official Site: www.mscwb.org
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2017, results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.