West Bengal Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of 5702 Posts of SI/Lady SI in Excise Vacancies candidates may apply on online mode through its official website that is – policewb.gov.in
West Bengal Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018
After a long period of time, West Bengal Sub-Inspector has released official notification to recruit SI/Lady SI in Excise and various 161 posts. The candidate who is looking for government job in Tamil Nadu state is having very good opportunity to apply for this job. Interested candidate has to log on the official website and have to download the application form and send it to the address mentioned in official notification.
The main objective of West Bengal Sub-Inspector is to provide Inspector facilities for the ill animals and to protect and conserve the animal lifespan in West Bengal. Recently department has released big advertisement as West Bengal Sub-Inspector notification 2018 in employment newspaper. Now this job opportunity brings good news for all those candidates who were looking for latest govt jobs.
West Bengal Sub-Inspector Recruitment Notification 2018
Now all those candidates who fulfill minimum required eligibility criteria have to fill registration form with all required details in a prescribed format and send it to address mentioned below before closing date of accepting i.e. as per the. Before filling the form, interested aspirant is advised to refer following mentioned details.
Candidates as you all know West Bengal Sub-Inspector releases various kind of employment notification so if you are waiting for West Bengal Sub-Inspector recruitment details so you have to keep visiting for further details.
West Bengal Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018 Job Details:
Organization Name: – West Bengal Sub-Inspector
Number of Posts: – 5702 posts
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Sub-Inspector Veterinary Jobs 2018:
- An aspirant who is applying for Electrician posts should have practical experience of 3 years work experience in the electrical field with a minimum education of class 10th.
- An application fee for General and OBC students is Rs.100
- A candidate who comes to ST/SC/Ex-service/Women/Physical Handicapped is free from paying fees.
- The candidate who is applying for an above-mentioned job should have their minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 30 years.
- A candidate who comes under reserved cast will be given upper age relaxation as per Govt. rule.
- The selection process of West Bengal Sub-Inspector will be based on written examination result.
- Laboratory Technician & Electrician selection will be based on personal interview.
- Rs 4800 – 10000 for West Bengal Sub-Inspector.
A procedure of fill West Bengal Sub-Inspector Application Form 2018:
- Candidates need to log in to official website.
- Now on the home page, click on Career tab.
- After that click on Advertisement link.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now click on download application form.
- Fill up form with all required and correct details in the prescribed format.
- Attach all required documents.
- Verify filled form and submit it to following the mentioned address.
- Last date for submission of application form: 5th May 2018
Download Official Notification
Download Application Form for West Bengal Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018
Official website: – http://policewb.gov.in/
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL +D for grabbing latest updates related to West Bengal Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018 results, admit card, syllabus etc. The aspirant can comment us their query, our team member will reply you as soon as possible.